Monday, June 05, 2006

A Mixed Bag

So I found Shane again. I love the guy, but somehow he and I tend to spend nine months out of the year not talking. I guess we're weird like that. But that's irrelevant really, as he's around now. Even though we don't always get along, and most times we have almost nothing in common, he's still one of my best friends.

Speaking of best friends, two days ago Shane and I decided we'd try and hunt down some of the people we knew from grade school. Turns out we only know where three of them live. Kylee was gone on a boat trip with her boyfriend, Jason wasn't home, and LeRoy...well, LeRoy apparently moved to Texas to work on an oil rig. He's also having a baby in August. A little girl, as I understand. That's nice for him.

I just wish he'd bothered to tell me goodbye.

Oh, and I got a job. Well, I'll have one as soon as the drug test and background checks go through. I'm clean on both fronts, so that's almost a non-issue. I'm gonna be working in receiving at Wal-Mart, unloading trucks and what have you. It's gonna be hard, but it's a damn shot better than being unemployed.

Also: I added a tag to my blog settings. That should keep me from showing up in search engines. If that's how you ended up here, well, fuck. It's not that I'm saying anything of importance that I would mind too terribly if it got out (My Grandma once told me "never write anything down you don't want the whole world to read" and I took that to heart) I just don't particularly want people to google me and end up here. There's other tings to read under the name WT Harmon. Things much more interesting than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home